As a project engineer, you are an important part of the coordination and follow-up of projects. You’ll be working with planners and project leaders closely to deliver a high-quality and profitable project. You will also be responsible for an optimal technical preparation of the projects you work on.
A great job for those who want to use their technical and construction engineering skills every day.
- You take care of the technical coordination and preparation of projects.
- You analyse technical issues and look for solutions.
- When it comes to technical things, you communicate with clients, suppliers, advisors and subcontractors.
- You are present for construction site meetings.
- You provide guidance during the execution of tests and the creation of sketches.
- You are the technical lead for the work planners.
The perfect candidate:
- has a masters degree in construction engineering or has acquired the same amount of knowledge through experience.
- has a minimum of 3 years of experience in façade construction.
- has a strong understanding of the technical and construction aspects.
- is proactive, flexible and works with precision and a focus on solutions.
- has strong communication skills.
What do we offer?
We offer permanent employment with a salary that matches the market standards.
We give you a challenging job you can combine with your personal life.
You will work in a sustainable and stable family business in Loenhout, where collaboration, excellence and engagement are the core values.
A good mix of experienced workers and young talent create a pleasant work atmosphere.
We like personal contact and transparent communication so everyone knows our mission and values.
You get the chance to express your opinion and thoughts, so we know what goes on in our company.
You get the opportunity to work on complex and innovative projects in window and façade construction.
We enjoy a good team event and external (sporty) activities.
Is this job your thing?
Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
"*" indicates required fields