What does the job entail?
- You are responsible for the complete execution of a project.
- You prepare the file, from measurement to production and assembly.
- You make material optimisations and place orders.
- You take care of drawings and engineering.
- You are responsible for the financial follow-up.
- You maintain contact with the client and the architect.
- You guarantee the quality of the end product.
- You evaluate the final result and detect things that need adjusting.
- You take care of the after-sales file.
Our ideal candidate:
- has a master’s degree in construction engineering or is equivalent through experience.
- is a real team player but can also work independently.
- has technical and construction insight.
- is flexible, accurate and responsible.
- has strong communication skills.
- has good knowledge of Autocad and the Windows Office applications.
- has excellent knowledge of Dutch and good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
What do we offer?
A permanent contract with a market-based salary.
A challenging job that is easy to combine with your private life.
A sustainable and stable family business in Loenhout, where cooperation, excellence and commitment are core values.
A good mix of experienced workers and young talent that ensures a pleasant working atmosphere.
A work place that values personal contact and transparent communication important so that everyone is aware of our mission and values.
A place where you have the chance to voice your opinions and feedback so that we have a good understanding of what is going on in the company.
The opportunity to work on complex and innovative projects in the field of window and façade construction.
And last but not least, we also organise team events and regularly take part in external (sport) activities.
Interested in this job? Rightly so! Leave your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields