To support the strong growth within our company, we are looking for an experienced site manager.
As a site manager, you will organise the work on site with an eye for quality, safety and efficiency.
What does the job entail?
- Organising work on site.
- Directing and supporting the technicians.
- Supervising the work of subcontractors.
- Monitoring the deadlines set for assembly work.
- Monitoring quality and safety on site.
- Drafting site reports and providing feedback to the project leaders.
Our ideal candidate:
- has a construction engineering degree or has gained the same amount of expertise through experience.
- has technical and construction insight.
- has experience in managing and coaching people.
- has strong communication skills.
- has a sense of responsibility and is flexible.
Are you interested?
Apply below using our application form!
What do we offer?
A permanent contract with a market-based salary.
A challenging job that is easy to combine with your private life.
A sustainable and stable family business in Loenhout, where cooperation, excellence and commitment are core values.
A good mix of experienced workers and young talent that ensures a pleasant working atmosphere.
A work place that values personal contact and transparent communication important so that everyone is aware of our mission and values.
A place where you have the chance to voice your opinions and feedback so that we have a good understanding of what is going on in the company.
The opportunity to work on complex and innovative projects in the field of window and façade construction.
And last but not least, we also organise team events and regularly take part in external (sporting) events.
Interested in this job? Rightly so! Leave your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields