As a work planner, you kick-start our construction projects. You are involved in everything, from studying price requests and quotations to supervising the drawing work and communicating with site supervisors.
A wonderful job for those who like to put their construction and technical insight to use on a daily basis.
As a work planner, you work closely with the project engineer and the project leader.
What does the job entail?
- Studying price requests.
- Drawing up quotations.
- Technically preparing projects based on drawing work.
- Supervising drawing work.
- Planning work concerning production, purchasing and assembly.
- Preparing construction files.
- Preparing parts lists, bills of materials, order forms and production orders.
- Managing correspondence.
- Communicating with site managers.
Our ideal candidate:
- has a construction engineering degree or the same amount of expertise through experience.
- is a team player but can also work independently.
- has technical and construction insight.
- is flexible.
- works accurately.
- has a sense of responsibility.
- has strong communication skills.
- has a good understanding of Autocad and Microsoft Office applications.
Are you interested?
Apply below using our application form!
What do we offer?
A permanent contract with a market-based salary.
A challenging job that is easy to combine with your private life.
A sustainable and stable family business in Loenhout, where cooperation, excellence and commitment are core values.
A good mix of experienced workers and young talent that ensures a pleasant working atmosphere.
A work place that values personal contact and transparent communication important so that everyone is aware of our mission and values.
A place where you have the chance to voice your opinions and feedback so that we have a good understanding of what is going on in the company.
The opportunity to work on complex and innovative projects in the field of window and façade construction.
And last but not least, we also organise team events and regularly take part in external (sporting) events.
Interested in this job? Rightly so! Leave your details below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields